Buying and selling homes involve huge volume of cash transfers. Normally we sell homes or estate units to meet some immediate monetary requirements or to invest in buying something better. If the purpose of sale is not very urgent, we tend to follow the procedure as:
- Evaluating the net worth of our property
- Collecting information about prevailing property rates
- Listing our estate unit for sale
- Considering the offers of few realtors
- Hiring an estate agent
- Clearing the surroundings and making necessary renovations and repairs to the house for improving its looks and worth
- Advertising the home at several points of contact to attract more buyers
- Arrange for the visits and evaluations by the prospective clients
- Hire a legal consultant to negotiate the prices and complete the legal formalities and terms of payment.
- Vacate the place once it is sold.
However, if the purpose is to sale home for cash, we generally proceed as:
- Evaluate the net worth of our property
- Contact some realtors and check their offer prices
- Property inspection and evaluation
- Negotiate, compare the prices and terms of payments
- Document the sale and vacate the house
In the first process, we get ample time to understand the market worth our property and wait for the right buyer. Somehow, in the second case, we are in a hurry to get cash for home and the importance of cash dominates the significance of the right value of the property. Usually the buyers take benefit of the situation and offer prices much lower than the prevailing market rate of the property. Sometimes it also happens that the buyer agrees on a specific amount and drop the offer just hours before the actualization of the deal thus pressurizing the seller to sale at much less than the standard. To save one from such fraudulent incidents, one should contact an estate company known for its reliability and quality of service orientation.
A good estate company like Buy Every Home understands the genuine need of cash behind the sale of the house and offers quick responses to the queries of its clients and prospects. The ethical standards of the company refrain from under pricing the property or delaying the timelines set with the customer. One who approaches this company gets an offer within 24 hours of their query. This offer contains no obligations and holds relevant for 14 days thus leveraging enough time to consider and compare the other options. Besides the optimal pricing policies, this process of getting cash for homes is quite stress free as the organization accepts your property as it is. This means you need not spend any time or money in fixing or renewing your estate. Moreover, if you wish to continue staying at the same place for some more time, you can inform the company and do so. The professionals here also look forward to assist you in finance related negotiations with your bank or company in case of any foreclosure or short sale if desired.